This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

gluten-free Restuartants In Boston, Ma

Moongirl

Moongirl Community Regular

I havent been out to dinner yet since i was diagnosed. I live around the Boston area, and i am aware of pf changs having a gluten-free menu, any other suggestions though...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

pradolimon Newbie

Hi,

Legal Seafoods has a gluten-free menu.

The Elephant Walk has a gluten free menu. I ate there (Boston location, near the St. Mary's Stop on Green C line) recently and had a delicious meal. I ordered directly from their regular celiac menu, but they have a larger list of items for which you can call ahead and order in advance.

I don't know of any restaurants in the area that are completely gluten free.

kerrera Rookie

Carrabba's also has a gluten-free menu and so does Outback and Texas Roadhouse. I eat at Dillon's on Boylston ALL THE TIME and they're very used to me so if you go there you should be fine, just bring yuor allergy card. Also Bangkok City on Mass Ave is very used to me and they have yummy Thai food. I bring my triumph Thai dining card in there. If you don't have them, you should order them. They're amazing!!! We should all frequent a different place each month so that all of Boston gets to know us and in the future we can eat anywhere! Yea! Sounds like a plan :)

Carrabba's also has a gluten-free menu and so does Outback and Texas Roadhouse. I eat at Dillon's on Boylston ALL THE TIME and they're very used to me so if you go there you should be fine, just bring yuor allergy card. Also Bangkok City on Mass Ave is very used to me and they have yummy Thai food. I bring my triumph Thai dining card in there. If you don't have them, you should order them. They're amazing!!! We should all frequent a different place each month so that all of Boston gets to know us and in the future we can eat anywhere! Yea! Sounds like a plan :)

thanks for the info, i have lived around b-town all my life but i have never heard of Carrabba's, where are they, and where is the texas roadhouse. Good to know about Dillons, i frequent Newbury st a lot. so boylston is great! what kinda of food does dillons have?

really appreciate the info :)

LqrMan Newbie

Last year, I went to the Acquarium for the day and then decided to hit up the Legal Seafoods right across the street. Seems logical right? Spend the day looking at fish and seafood, then you go and eat some! I ordered off the gluten free menu and had a great experience. I can't remember exactly what I ate, but it tasted good and I think I had a dessert too. Good luck!

pixiegirl Enthusiast

I eat in Boston all the time, I have great luck at the above mentioned restaurants and have had good luck at the PJ Changs (by the 4 seasons hotel between the common and the theatre district). Stephanie's on Newbury Street does gluten free and so does Grill 23. Actually I've had very good luck at any upscale steakhouse in town and virtually at any upscale restaurant with a chef.

I have eaten at Todd English's Olives in Charlestown and had no trouble getting plain grilled fish and veggies, they added a few sauces to them both that the chef made for me and I was fine, no gluten reactions. Also Flemings and the Capitol Grill does gluten-free.

Here is a list of a few other places;

Open Original Shared Link

Enjoy!

Susan

pradolimon Newbie

so, yesterday someone told me that there was a restaurant in Harvard Square that makes gluten-free pizza. They didn't know the name, though. Has anyone heard of a place like this?

It's great to hear everyone's restaurant suggestions

:)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

so, yesterday someone told me that there was a restaurant in Harvard Square that makes gluten-free pizza. They didn't know the name, though. Has anyone heard of a place like this?

It's great to hear everyone's restaurant suggestions

:)

wow gluten-free pizza that close to home....please if anyone knows let us know!

pixiegirl Enthusiast

wow, can you find out, I'd come up from the Cape for that!

Susan

Archived