This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

New Delphi Lists! Product Lists!

celiac3270

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeeV Apprentice

Hi celiac3270,

Would be please e-mail me the list too! Thanks in advance! aigil@aol.com!

Lee

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent

sspitzer5 Apprentice

Hi celiac3270, I would love a copy of the list. Thank you so much. I'm fine with the zip file.

Susan (sspitzer5@yahoo.com)

connole1056 Rookie

Is this list similar to the product list from CSA/USA?

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent.

I have not seen the CSA product listing but the Delphi is 79 pages with each listing consisting of the company name, gluten-free products, date and method of verification, phone number, and website.

connole1056 Rookie

Thanks. What is Delphi? I have read the name in other posts, but do not know what it refers to, as far as celiac disease is concerned.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

connole1056 Rookie

Oh, this does sound similar to the list from CSA/USA. I like to have a few of the lists because it gives more variety as far as choices go. Sometimes brands are available in only certain areas of the country so I cannot get them everyday. However, it is nice to know the names of different brands available in other parts of the country when I travel.

Is Delphi something I pay for?

celiac3270 Collaborator

Open Original Shared Link

The above link takes you there. It's a free, very large, message board, which you have to register at to read, I think, but it's free. You CAN pay extra for special features like an e-mail system there, icons next to your name, etc. The people there make a food list, which they then post for free. You can download it at the site or I can send it to you.

connole1056 Rookie

Thank you! My address is lac69@cox.net.

I actually went to the site, but for some reason I could not download the list. I think I will have to try on my desktop if I cannot get it from you. In case anyone is interested, the CSA/USA producy listing is $25, 370 pages, and full of helpful info on contacting companies, eating out, the diet, etc.

It is worth the money, especially to the newly diagnosed. Unfortunately, it is not available to download-just through the mail.

rttobe Newbie

Hi celiac3270, I`m a little late, but could you e-mail me a copy too? My adress is keyman_43@yahoo.com. Thanks.

connole1056 Rookie

Thanks for the list. I was able to download yours.

Guest GITRDONE

Hello celiac3270, Could you send me a list too?? Unzipped please.

Thanks, your awesome.

susanbustamante@earthlink.net

celiac3270 Collaborator

All sent.

Sorry, I wasn't on for most of yesterday...playing sports intensely for three and a half hours at high humidity/temperature and I got a little heatstroke: migraine, dehydration, vomiting...ick. Feeling much better now.

• 1 month later...
lgranott Rookie

Hey celiac3270-- I just saw this and would love an unzipped copy as well. My email address is lgranott@yahoo.com

You should charge :P

Thank you so much

Liatt

jkmunchkin Rising Star

I would be so greatful if you would send me both lists. You can send it to: jilliank@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!!

celiac3270 Collaborator

I sent the list.

Hah...charge, lol. Nope, you could get it for free on the site, anyway :lol:

Janelson Apprentice

I too would love to see that list. Its like we are asking you for a cheat sheet =)

nels2909@metnet.edu

mdelfeld Newbie
Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently.  For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just  e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

I am not a delphi member. Do you mind sending both to me? You are a saint! Email is mdelfeld@yahoo.com. Thanks.

drea Rookie

Could you please email me the list also. I really appreciate this, it is a tremendous help. ajcs1011@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently.  For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just  e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

Lesliean Apprentice

I'm a month behind your post, celiac3270, but can I get a copy too? Please?

jlanders@alaska.net

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent to all people through here ---

Bune Newbie

Hey celiac3270

Can you send me the lists please! Zipped is cool.

Brenda.wardlaw@carotek.com

Much appreciated

Brenda

SueC Explorer

me too!! me too!! :D

Thanks celiac3270

scorey@sbcglobal.net

Sue

anodyne Newbie

Oh I'd LOVE both lists, zipped is fine. I'm so new to all of this. Bloodwork numbers are high. I'm rather scared actually..it all seems overwhelming. Knowing these products would be a godsend. Thanks in advance!

anodyne

poeticpenpal@hotmail.com

Archived